Buying a box of premade Valentine's Day cards is never going to be as much fun as putting together your own.
Students of all ages will love to receive their own little toy or handmade gift rather than the obligatory candy hearts or heart-shaped lollipop.
We compiled a list of the cutest free printables so that you and the kids can make your own Valentine's cards in whatever theme you choose. All the supplies you could possibly need can be found at scholarschoice.ca.
1. This adorable "Friendasaurus" is perfect for kids who don't want to get all "lovey dovey"
2. Wiggle Eyes for the win!
3. This one is cute and practical. You could even attach a coloring sheet printable as well!
4. We aren't sure how many kids will get this Pat Benatar joke, but they will sure appreciate the little army man.
5. You really can't go wrong with extra school supplies can you? This would be an adorable gift from a teacher to their students.
6. Another cute way to incorporate a small toy instead of candy.
7. These pom pom sheep are just too cute!
8. There seems to be a classic rock theme happening with these valentines...
9. Looking for a longer craft to enjoy with the kids? This owl printable comes chock full of owl puns.
10. These fortune cookie valentines may be a bit advanced for younger kids to put together, but they sure are beautiful.